Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
01 October, 02:11
I have been trying to prepare my grandkids for Project Blue Beam, I showed them pictures of what it can do. The sharks and whales swimming in the sky, If it's used I don't want them to be afraid. My 9 year old grandson is quiet the character, he said we would just get one of EM rockets and go check it out. I said you know about EM, are they teaching you about him in school. He smiled real big, and proceeds to tell me a joke. I'm terrible with jokes so bare with me! "He said there is this airplane with 4 people on it, and it's going to crash, and there are only 3 parachutes, EM was one of the 4, he said EM said since I'm the smartest person here I should get one of the parachutes. So he grabs one and jumps out of the plane, the other three are looking around, one of them said, looks like we all get the parachutes he just grabbed my back pack. Lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
😂 thats a good one. Kids r awesome💖
02:26 PM - Oct 01, 2023
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumpFan420 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Trump Fan420, click on at the bottom under it