Only people mentioned by Amyl123 in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
01 October, 10:52
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
They screwed up and messed with everything!!! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

So evil and vile!!! Undoing it all will be challenging - I want to live in peace and KNOW the TRUTH as Almighty God intended for us to know it. May the undoing process of this evil, satanic crap be easy for us to assimilate and adjust too!! Thank you Almighty Father for revealing the TRUTH to us and for us being ALIVE in this moment in time to witness the unveiling and dismantling of the evil, satanic forces that have been forced upon us. Your Love, Mercy, Harmony and Peace will see us through. When the whole world unites with God Almighty to save the children it is ALL OVER for the satanic, evil, vile dark forces. We will UNITE in LOVE and be UNDIVIDED no more!!! We will see the TRUTH and the TRUTH shall SET US FREE!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ 🌍

WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/ TBIYTC

PEACE is the PRIZE!!! πŸ’• πŸ™ πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
01 October, 09:10
What I personally find intriguing is the 2024 Google calendar (on my devices, anyhow...) has ZERO holidays/days of note preloaded into it at this point.

I've NEVER Seen that happen before.

🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
30 September, 05:05 (E)
Leviticus 23.

God will have something to say about that. Saturday (Friday at Sundown to Saturday Sundown) is the Sabbath. Can't no man change. The feast days are set in stone.