Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
29 September, 06:50
Yeah this cupcake has a new tude. They don't like it when ya flip the fookin script on them. Sometimes I pull the strategy my very Irish friend told me once, sometimes you just gotta up the fkn ante with MORE fkn crazy, and they leave you alone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
29 September, 07:48
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Drunk guy wouldn't leave us alone while we were playing guitars so I insisrd he had to share his beer and starting drinking his forty and making a big deal out of it. Took his beers and went across the lot by himself. You would have been so proud!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 September, 07:56
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
I would love to hear some of your tunes!! Bet you can get slap down!

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
Oh yeah, my new band is killing it, I'll post tracks soon. Recording this week!
08:56 AM - Sep 30, 2023
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lorettamusic in this post can reply
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
08 October, 10:19
NOT A HERO BY ANY MEANS A HOME WRECKER ISN'T AU ABOUT FAMILY AND ACCEPTANCE AND LOVE????? NOT FOR HER CHILDREN SHE SHOULD BE ASHAMED NOT PROUD

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
08 October, 10:17
new band at the cost of her family loretta abandoned 3 children to play to drunks in parking lots not so noble or gallant

30 September, 09:01
I would LOVE to hear it sistah. Show them how to do it girl.