Only people mentioned by URBANSQUIRRELphotography in this post can reply
JFK 2 DJT @jfk2djt
30 September, 10:10
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
When someone is sacrificed, they are killed.

Joan Rivers was punished, which is why she is still alive.

River Phoenix was a membership sacrifice for Depp, according to Storm Rider, who has a solid track record.

If you believe every patriot click bait article, you're no longer interested in the facts.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
30 September, 10:22
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Thank you….
Would you please give me a
Storm Rider link on the platform to further research.
My question would be to you,
if they are born in to it,
is the plan from their childhood?

I am seeing many who faked their death to
break away.

The Joan Rivers part has been fascinating to learn…..was she punished for telling the truth about Big Mike?

Joan was planning it clearly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carrie Henig @Cati_5
30 September, 05:11
In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication
Sorry, but disagree. 1. Pastor Bob (on his channel) has stated that River is alive. Much more solid "track record" than storm rider (who doesn't give off good vibes nor are they always on point). Vibes don't lie. Possible 3. Depp may have been playing both sides (sound failure?) From what I've dug up, River wanted out and he asked Depp to help him. Also, just an interesting dig that Depp is against mask and didn't get "Covid"... soo..... 😊

reaper myer @reapermyer
30 September, 10:01
i forgot the name of that cult h was raised in

30 September, 10:07
In response reaper myer to his Publication
💥Creepy Cult Vibes💥

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 September, 09:39
Get out! I hope this is true. I loved him as a child actor.

30 September, 09:40
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Just found this on his channel this morning.❤️

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
30 September, 08:58
I hadn't a clue 🧩.

30 September, 09:00
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
We learned it together brother.❤️

Ange Love @LoveM
30 September, 08:53
If it's true, that is amazing!

30 September, 08:59
In response Ange Love to her Publication
Richard has been an
Amazing Patriot.

This just made it extra awesome.
He was military.
Here something else he has shared.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
30 September, 08:39
I HOPE SO!

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
30 September, 08:47
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Mee2❤