P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
What are the odds [Feinstein] dies 2 days after this 5 year delta of Q drop 2281 stating: “[Feinstein].. EVIL BE GONE.”?

Reminds me of Q drop 2606. 😎👇

Anon: How do you know the future?

Control.
Q

H/t: @Time4U2Know

https://x.com/T4U2K_/statu...
11:43 AM - Sep 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by HiiiPow3r in this post can reply
Chico Panebianco @Chico1
01 October, 01:35
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Sept 29 2018, date that the witch was sentenced
To death as revealed in drop 2281.
Sentence carried out sometimes later
after she finished singing her song, now 5 years
Later, future proves the past ,
Yes be gone evil and may God have mercy on you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
29 September, 08:28
HOLY SHITE
she never ever changed her hair style?
No Creativity in /E/V/I/L

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
bhagood 123 @bhagood123
29 September, 08:25
We used to be 2 days ahead of the schedule... Wonder if we are two days behind now

The Real Me @TheRealMe
29 September, 07:00
She looks a lot like Redd from That 70s Show, here. I wonder if they are on the same family tree.

Bay 17d @Bay17d
29 September, 01:17
Shared on X and VK liked bro!

Not sure how he does it but he always sees them 🤔🤷🏻

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
29 September, 01:33
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Appreciate you bro! Things that make you say hmm. 😎

Mike Anon @Mike314
29 September, 11:49
I'm betting that she was executed on the 27th, but just announced that she died a day later.

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
29 September, 12:36
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Agreed! 🇺🇸👌

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
29 September, 08:32
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I’m convinced she died years ago. Remember she showed up a Congress in a herse. I’m convinced they brought her back from the dead (her body double) and had her die publicly. God knows how many times they’ve done the Ruth Gainsburg was another one. They hate losing spots.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
29 September, 11:47
she has that same look in her eyes as Hillary {{{ shudder }}}

Corn Stalking @LucilleBaals
29 September, 08:30
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
Herman Munster comes to mind?