Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
11 January, 07:39
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
been doing this a very long time -almost 4 decades

I would consider this man a mentor as he was definitely one of the people I followed in my 2nd decade of research along with the likes of Project Camelot and Jordan Maxwell.

1st decade was the Sitchen era along with other even more esoteric crazy things.

It takes alot of reading and research to prep your mind for the utter bullshit that has been passed off as history.

bottomline - its service to self or service to others
your choice FINALLY
love trully does conquer all
they know it
they hate it
i trully have compassion for them as their choice would not be a fate I would wish for

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Back to the Future @Backontrack
03 October, 05:22
Not many mention his name
Eustace Mullins
But he knows plenty before we knew plenty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
29 September, 01:37
Aloha WOW this is a great find
Thank you so much

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
29 September, 03:41
In response arba happihr to her Publication
👍

arba happihr @arba
29 September, 01:07
Wonder what year that was written.
It's fitting today.🐸

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
29 September, 03:45
In response arba happihr to her Publication

MURDER BY INJECTION
The Story of the Medical Conspiracy
Against America

Here's the pdf

https://ia801302.us.archiv...

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
29 September, 08:53
I call it. 'Jabbed to death'. 😉

Prior to starting a job, a couple years back, I told the person who hired me that I wasn't able to wear a mask and was allergic to vaccinations.

And, asked for a letter from HR that I would be exempt from both or I couldn't start working for the company.

Got the letter, work remotely and am still working there. Even though most people include a pronoun in their email signature.

Weirdness seems to be our new reality