Mama Tee @MamaT
1(A Psalm of David.) The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
04:55 PM - Sep 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
28 September, 05:33
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
In Jesus’ Name Amen 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
28 September, 05:08
Amen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
28 September, 05:04
Amen 🙏❤️

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
28 September, 05:01
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
28 September, 05:17
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
?

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
28 September, 04:57
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Amen and Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️