Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 September, 11:41
You may not know now how much your prayers for fellow Patriots & Anons affect their lives… as for myself, I will say I feel others I have never seen cheering me on. Maybe, because of the absence of anyone awake in my particular circle of people & the resulting shunning, ridicule, mocking & anger that came from my unrelenting attempts to get people to think…maybe, in that darkness the pure light of the prayers of fellow laborers who also carry the liberating burden of truth come thru with a clarity not found in more benevolent situations. While being an awakened person among our individual collectives is not physically dangerous (hopefully), as say, the front line warriors, it has had that particular cruelty of making us all but repulsive to family & friends, which is a torment on a level of its own. It can eat you alive from the inside out. Which, brings me back to the support of fellow Anons.

NEVER stop praying for those who are elbow to elbow with you in the digital world.
🕊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
No one. Not another person on this Earth, can
Fully understand/innerstand the residual effects
of this movement outside of an Anon. To a large
extent it mimics the brotherhood I imagine those
vets huddled in a foxhole together experience.

We are all we have in a sense.

I pray for all and wish God's very best for those
who are suffering in a myriad of ways.

Praying it ends soon 💛🙏
12:19 PM - Sep 28, 2023
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
28 September, 12:36
In response Evangelina to her Publication
True that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396