JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 September, 01:27
I don’t know about you but I’m already getting Christmas Vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
27 September, 01:36
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Q##1744 seems relevant. imo

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
27 September, 05:27
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
I like it.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
A Universal-Personal and Planetary Controlled Demolition

Rebirth and Resurrection of the Republic

A Slow-Motion 911

Have a Great Day Seeker of Truth

09-28 = 9 + 1/10/1

And Happy New Year

10-01 23/24

Like Sands in an Hour Glass, these are the Daze of our Lives
10:11 AM - Sep 28, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QuantumChristian2022 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
28 September, 10:39
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
A TRIBUTE TO MY FATHER'S HEART

Today, 09-28, 2023 would have been my Father's 97th Birthday

Two Interrelated Posts with Meme (Continued in Comments Below)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

TODAY Would have Been my Father's 96th Birthday. Even though he passed away in 1999, I still Think of Him Often and Reflect Upon the Fruits of His Spirit that Live on in Me and in the Lives of my Sisters, Kim Steele and Teresa Steele-Yelland.
My Father had a Challenging Life, Plagued with Financial Difficulties and Multiple Health Problems, but He Faced Every Challenge with a Warrior's Heart and Persevered in Circumstances that would have Destroyed other Men.
No Matter what the Challenge, My Father Always Remained an Eternal Optimist whose Positive Spirit was a Blessing for those who Loved Him.
Even as He Lay Dying in the Hospital After Choosing to Undergo One Last "HAIL MARY" Heart Surgery, he Continued to be a Blessing to those whom He Loved and Who Loved Him.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
28 September, 06:18
Such a beautiful tribute to a life well lived. God bless you both🙏❤️🙏

FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
29 September, 01:44
😘😘😘😘😘