Mike Anon @Mike314
26 September, 08:38

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
It was this time last year my aunt took the booster and flu shot combo. Shortly afterwards she was in the ICU. Days later Oct 5, she died of what the hospital claimed was a “rare blood disorder.“ The primary cause of death: blood clots.
10:17 AM - Sep 26, 2023
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
26 September, 10:34
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
A neighbor of mine who I knew before I moved near him told me over the weekend that he's getting a flu shot and covid shot this week. He said his doctor scheduled both shots for him on the same day. He told the doctor he wants to take them a few days apart, so the doctor agreed.

I didn't say anything. I figure if people haven't caught on by now then it's their problem.

I'd hate to see anything bad happen to him, but at this point I've done about all that I can to warn people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
26 September, 10:40
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I warned my aunt the year prior about not getting the SCAMdemic shots. She replied that everyone has to make their own decision. If only those who have promoted, distributed, and/or administered the jabs were publicly arrested for doing so, people might wake up.