Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
ALL Western Healthcare MUST dissolve.

Holographic regenerative medical beds will be in every individuals place of residence for FREE as this technology belongs to US / HUMANITY !

It is our BIRTHRIGHT to be Sovereign, HEALTHY, & YOUNG, & live FREE on Earth without the stresses of paying bills.

They did all this as a distraction.

How can you possibly work on your spirituality and ascension process when all you can think about is affording the bare necessities that should be given to us

[Forwarded: TooTallVeteran'sAlways]

#MEDBEDSNOW
12:50 PM - Sep 24, 2023
Only people mentioned by VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply
Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
24 September, 02:47
In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication
Agreed - there is so much we can do on our own to grow spiritually - they still have us stuck in this construct and 3D F*CKERY... I am in so much pain right now - We are supposed to know how to heal ourselves but no one is teaching us ... this whole journey we have been alone and I inner-stand why... but this is too much to bare for many..... it's not just our health and well being its the lack of funds.... so frustrated with it all----- I don't know what happened yesterday - but I feel more shittier than ever.... I want out!.....and living the life that God intended for us - not this hell hole... There I am done with the rant... thank you for putting this out there....as its not all butterflies and rainbows right now for many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
24 September, 01:36
WHEN WE ARE COLLECTIVELY AT LOWER VIBRATION WE ARE EASIER TO CONTROL AND AT THE WILL OF "THEIR" MANIFESTATION AND NOT OUR OWN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
24 September, 12:54
Our Military is implementing this
Med Bed Technology as of
June of 2023.