--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
24 September, 12:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
24 September, 01:14
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Look into this drug please. It may be your answer to your prayers. I have actually read it is a cure for autism that has been denied us for a long time. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
BRAIN Foundation Presents: Suramin for Autism in 2023 and Beyond, with Howard Weisman CEO, PaxMedica - YouTube

An exclusive interview on the latest developments and plans for FDA approval for suramin, a potential breakthrough treatment for autism. Howard Weisman CEO, ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
Thank you! I will look into it and get it for them. He's my sweet grandson and watching this train wreck was about to have me lose it on her. It's been a nightmare as I'm such an advocate against vaxs. Ugh! Thanks again!
02:31 AM - Sep 24, 2023
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from --- Shewie, click on at the bottom under it