Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
25 September, 02:51
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
May God Bless, Protect and Comfort your Sweet Grandson! May he also give Comfort to You and Your Son! In the name of Our Lord! 💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sara Legvold @SaraOne
24 September, 01:14
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Look into this drug please. It may be your answer to your prayers. I have actually read it is a cure for autism that has been denied us for a long time. https://www.youtube.com/wa...
BRAIN Foundation Presents: Suramin for Autism in 2023 and Beyond, with Howard Weisman CEO, PaxMedica - YouTube

An exclusive interview on the latest developments and plans for FDA approval for suramin, a potential breakthrough treatment for autism. Howard Weisman CEO, ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
24 September, 02:31
In response Sara Legvold to his Publication
Thank you! I will look into it and get it for them. He's my sweet grandson and watching this train wreck was about to have me lose it on her. It's been a nightmare as I'm such an advocate against vaxs. Ugh! Thanks again!