#Love

πŸ‘‡ @ BlazenAnimals
08:52 PM - Sep 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
26 September, 08:13
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
This is so touching😭thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Polly Morran @PollyM
24 September, 08:06
Absolutely so special and they regularly use horses in Australia for this type of therapy as well it brings so much joy into the lives of the in-firmed on a lighter note l want to just point out he is missing a couple of attributes that make him a stallion if you know what l mean

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 September, 12:09
In response Polly Morran to her Publication
Oh Polly! You are right. I never, um, looked.
Peyo's a girl! πŸ˜»πŸ΄β€οΈπŸ•Š

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
24 September, 07:50
Brought me to tears, what a beautiful creature! God Bless Him!

Jody Donohue @Jody
24 September, 06:29
I’m absolutely bawling. That young man dying in that bed, looks like my 33 yr old brother who died from Brain Cancer, so very much. You can feel their connection. This was magical. πŸ™β€οΈ

24 September, 06:40
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’•πŸ˜ΏπŸ’ž I'm so sorry, Jody πŸŒ·πŸ’πŸŒΈ

But yes, Peyo is Divine. Miraculous πŸŽβ€οΈβ€πŸ©ΉπŸ•ŠπŸ’–

Loves America @Liberty22
24 September, 05:12
Animals are a wonderful gift from GOD! I love that he decides who needs him. Beautiful and uplifting!

Terri ... @Terri
24 September, 03:36
crying my eyes out like a baby...this touched my very soul.. thankyou for this one Kat ..blessings

24 September, 03:41
In response Terri ... to his Publication
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜Ώ Me2, Terri
This is so special ❀️🐎

God / Source / All There Is / Love
is EVERYWHERE πŸ˜»πŸ•ŠπŸŽπŸ’

#PeyoEarthAngel

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
23 September, 11:57
How beautiful.πŸ’— it looks like they're in France.
( I've been horse crazy my entire life, )πŸ’—πŸ’—

24 September, 12:14
In response Aguaraguazu 777 to his Publication
Children & horses
a timeless connection.
It's in our mythology πŸŽπŸ‘Έβ€οΈπŸ€—πŸŒŸ

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
23 September, 11:30
I Love Peyo, and its obvious this Beautiful horse has a Divine Connection to terminally ill People. Its like a Soul Connection!πŸ’– The younger man with cancer was a Miracle Moment and the Vibes of Love between the two.....I felt in my heart! πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ˜Šβ€πŸ˜ƒπŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ’–

Silver Cat @silvercat
23 September, 10:27
Very cool! Proof that God is in everyone and everything!

23 September, 10:30
In response Silver Cat to his Publication
πŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈβ€οΈ

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 September, 09:57
πŸ₯²πŸ€—πŸ˜‡ beautiful! πŸ’–

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
23 September, 09:51
Animals are truly God’s gift to humanity!πŸ’–

arba happihr @arba
23 September, 09:34
Animals are so healing

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
23 September, 09:26
😍Beautiful horse! Beautiful story! 😒

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
23 September, 09:05
😒so touched- this is so amazing.. These beautiful animals connect to something far greater..... heart and soul

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
23 September, 09:00
Tears here! That is amazing!

23 September, 09:06
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
x2 Kathy 😿❀️❀️❀️🐎
So moving πŸ•Š

#AnimalsAreEarthAngels