Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
My heart is broken.
I tried years ago to help a friend with her own cancer. She silenced me from her fb feed. Voiced I should not deter people from following "doctors" orders with my nonsense. NOW, her 10 year old daughter is diagnosed with Acute Myeloid Luekemia. Cause by Benezen (synthetics, drugs, plastics) aka Benzoate (foods) Sodium benzoate because sodium drives the benzoate into the cells.
Hannah has had her 5th? round of chemo in 5 weeks? I think.
29% survive 5 years after diagnoses.
In the last 5 weeks Duke Children's hospital has required mask for pneumonia and allowed the least, and visible fb,

Hannah's hair dyed (Benezen)
Conventional pizza and Jersey Mike's subs (sodium benzoate)
Vaccines and daily drugs (Benezen)
Not to mention the other processed and prepared meals on her Meal Train.
So far, church members have given 5K to pay for and support this treatment.

The pandemic is real.
The brain washing is real.
We pay to kill ourselves.

D
11:09 AM - Sep 23, 2023
Only people mentioned by AndieJJ in this post can reply
Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
10 October, 02:33
In response Andrea COLEMAN to his Publication
I am so very sorry to hear this. Praying for her parents to hear and understand. Have had cancer 3 times myself. I can't even imagine a child having to go through it. 🙏💜🙏💜🙏💜🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
10 October, 02:28
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️🌻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
10 October, 02:23
WOW!

Water Mark @Watermark
10 October, 01:10
🙏🙏🙏

It is agony to watch this story again and again with different loved ones and be so helpless to change it.

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
02 October, 11:19
🙏Father, I lift Hannah up to You now. You knit her together before she was born. Her body is held together now by Your supernatural power. You have a plan for her here on earth. Would You please bless her with complete healing and continued good health so she can accomplish those things You have called her to do in this life. May her experiences be used to help others and give them hope. I pray she can hear you speak to her and see your angels with her. Bless her family financially, physically and spiritually with what they need to come through this victoriously. Thank you.
In Jesus Name🎚️🕊️👑💜

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
07 October, 09:04
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Yes, I stand in agreement, Amen. Thank you for this.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
23 September, 11:37
Prayers for that sweet soul.. ❤️🙏❤️

Andrea COLEMAN @AndieJJ
07 October, 09:05
In response RoccoQ to her Publication
Thank you so much