#B424

https://www.facebook.com/1...

πŸ‘‡ @ stormypatriotjoe21 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ
05:40 PM - Sep 22, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
LO_ Patriot @LO_Patriot
23 September, 03:53
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Didn't Dan say something about the significance of whatever was going on in this picture the first time he posted it and tell us to save it??? πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
22 September, 07:54 (E)
πŸ˜… Is that a mountain outside in the windows? πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯

Mt. Rushmore National Memorial would be *AWE*some!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
22 September, 08:56
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
Looks like a mountain thru the window to me. Also looks like Dan’s phone is flipped and he’s looking at the back? I wonder where the model plane is that usually sits on that table is as well.

Very strange picture.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
22 September, 06:30
Warming up Their Seats! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ I remember Juan hinting around about the 2024 not happening....like maybe something will happen, my words. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ™πŸ˜ŠπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’₯🍿