LQve Trump @LoveTump
10 February, 11:54
**** COUNTDOWN ****

WILL Trump RETURN as 19th President

MARCH 4TH 2021

PER Constitution BEFORE 20th amendment

**** 22 DAYS TO GO till we find out ***

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
Did you know George Washington was not sworn in on March 4th? He was elected that day a sworn in on April 30, 1789. Just saying!!!
01:48 PM - Feb 10, 2021
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ArmyStrong98 in this post can reply
LQve Trump @LoveTump
10 February, 05:24
In response Army Strong to her Publication
I'll take that!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
10 February, 05:15
I for one have had it with these constant date changes!! It will be better if people stop posting things they dont know!!
Let it play out. Q said less than 10 even know what the plan is.

10 February, 07:20
In response RICHARD NHY to his Publication
I think you should learn to be a little nicer. I never post things I have not recearched, I am not changing dates or saying this will go on till April 30th. Just stated that Washington was not sworn in till April 30, 1789.👇
https://history.house.gov/...

Patricia Madonna @GioiaMadonna
10 February, 04:25
No I didn't know that. All these twists and turns, so are we looking at yet another different Inauguration date for President Trump?

10 February, 07:26
In response Patricia Madonna to her Publication
Don't know about any dates being changed. Only 10 people know the full plan. Was just stating it could go past March 4th. Just trying to keep people from being disappointed when things don't happen when they think they should.
https://history.house.gov/...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
10 February, 04:21