MARCH 4TH 2021

PER Constitution BEFORE 20th amendment

**** 22 DAYS TO GO till we find out ***
11:54 AM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Joey _D17 @BehindEnemyLinesInNY
10 February, 07:12
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
I believe he will be back but I don’t see this all being wrapped up by March 4th. Hope I am wrong though!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Mostella @Bentlee16
10 February, 06:40
if he does not return in 2021. we are screwed for ever.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candie Mattos @Makenamm
10 February, 06:32
We will win, regardless because God wins. the dates don't matter. It will all happen on the Lord's time. Time only exists on our timeline. We will Win.

Kate Taylor @Fiercekitty
10 February, 06:31
It was hard enough before - he was in office, we could say GFYS to the Libs
With that FAUXTUS in there I'm bringing a butter knife to a gun fight and, fair, I'm still effective, but it's EXHAUSTING
Especially with their trauma descriptions of the 6th when they don't know trauma - not even CLOSE

Inge Lakech @Inger
10 February, 05:37
1 man, John F Kennedy told about March 3 and 4, Why should we believe this account from telegram? No one will give a date .. Juan said something about April .. I hope so, but I don't think anything will happen on those days ..

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
10 February, 05:30

Prairie Patriot @PrairiePatriot2
10 February, 02:54
All it would take is the MSM admitting their guilt and reporting the truth for one week. Thats all. Problem solved with no shots fired.
Until libs are told the truth by their beloved MSM they will never wake up.

Colleen Walter @CocoW57
10 February, 02:40
The liberal's I know don't see any truth coming out too change their mind's about being anti Trump- they still believe the MSM. The sleeping people need to be JOLTED awake!!

StillInIt X3for45 @StillInItX3
10 February, 02:24
I am hanging in but not gonna hang on dates!! Not a good thing to push dates cuz when God times it differently then there is too much despair. Keep on! Go forward in hope and prayer. But do not keep publicizing dates and limiting God.

Kalli WWG1 WGA @Kalli57
10 February, 02:10
actually I for 1 am tired of the lies, corruption, finger pointing and out an out bullshit of all this. President Trump is currently in hearing of impeachment, while the military has all the evidence of wrong doings.. are they going to push it until we the people take up arms? is that what their waiting for? The people taking their country back?. enough is enough.. those not awake? will they ever wake?. so over the dishonesty on all parties.d

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
10 February, 01:48
Did you know George Washington was not sworn in on March 4th? He was elected that day a sworn in on April 30, 1789. Just saying!!!

RICHARD NHY @TitoRichard
10 February, 05:15
In response Army Strong to her Publication
I for one have had it with these constant date changes!! It will be better if people stop posting things they dont know!!
Let it play out. Q said less than 10 even know what the plan is.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
10 February, 05:24
In response Army Strong to her Publication
I'll take that!

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
10 February, 01:48
Yes and it will be great 😊

Sharon Evans @Anon31
10 February, 01:41
if the goal post isnt moved again

PATRICK BELLRINGER @PATRICK_BELLRINGER
10 February, 12:33
Yes he will!

Lioness AtTheLine @Lioness_AtTheLine
10 February, 12:16
That made me think about constitutional amendments made after 1871 and whether they will be in effect going forward, modern laws too. That would present a unique opportunity to remove some really stupid laws on the books!

Never Evil @NeverEvil
10 February, 02:41
In response Lioness AtTheLine to her Publication
I would say that Revoking or Repealing the Act of 1871, anything set forth after would be null and void. Everything would have to be re passed by an inform Republic.