Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Lysanne anon @lysanne
22 September, 05:20
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Cholesterol is critical for brain health. Demonizing it has contributed to dementia.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 September, 04:09
Nothing can replace red meat amino acids. Soooo much *Proper Human Diet lies being told, unknowingly. Sad😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
22 September, 02:38
Meat is not only about protein, and provides a lot of other essential nutrients plant based will ever give.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
22 September, 04:10
In response ~Multi~ Dimensional~ to his Publication

Terry Andrews @UncleArgyle
21 September, 11:16
How much protein in a vegan?
It's better for the plants and my hogs.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
21 September, 10:11
Can you DM me? I have a question to ask.