Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 September, 02:07
Full blown flare up of Crohn’s. Bloating, EVERYTHING HURTS from stomach down…like a MOA toothache in your colon, sweats when I gotta go & every time I eat something, it prompts another visit with the bidet, which sucks cause I’m not up to a meal & just nibbling. Been thankful for a bidet 4 or 5 times today already.

So…on the one hand, I’d say pretty shitty.
Pun INTENDED.
BUTT…other than that, it’s a BEAUTIFUL day. ❤️

Have an out of town errand to do maybe this week or next & really need to get this flare up calmed down. Started my Pepto caplet regimen & going to do 3/day for 3 days & then drop down to 2/day. It just takes time to get it talked into remission.

If anyone has this, they know what it feels like when I say I feel like I’ve been reamed with a chimney sweep wire brush/or impaled. No other way to describe this pain in the @$$ that manifest in the whole abdomen.

Prayers please. 🥺

There’s the comm👇🏻

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry DogMom @SaveUsFromEvil
20 September, 02:51
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
My husband has Krohn's, he was part of a trial years ago and takes Leflunomide (arthritis drug) prescribed by a doctor who has Krohn's. He has no issues whatsoever for the last 20 years, unless he forgets to take it. Amazing result. Find a doc who will prescribe it. Dr. Binion now in PA.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 September, 03:30
In response Kerry DogMom to her Publication
I rarely have flares. After the initial episode where the gastrointestinal doc tried to prescribe a med my insurance wouldn’t cover which cost like several thousand dollars per refill, I didn’t get it filled & told the Doc to give me a plan B.
She said Pepto Bismol caplets are chemically similar to aspirin but where aspirin doesn’t have anti inflammatory effect in digestive tract, PB does. Just takes months sometimes to calm it down.

Kerry DogMom @SaveUsFromEvil
21 September, 11:44
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
My husband takes omeprazole, which helps keep his gut running pretty smooth. With that and the Lefludomide, he rarely has serious issues. He can eat things he never used to be able to eat.

I think it is a culmination of exhaustion & stress that got me. Today the pain is down to a 2 so far. And only one bidet visit.
We take for granted all the interior systems until something stops working. What a miracle the digestive system is.
12:53 PM - Sep 21, 2023
In response Kerry DogMom to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it