Kat istheSea3 @KatistheSea3
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Q The Storm Rider updates [Edited]

CONGRESS GETTING THE EVIDENCE THAT THE CIA [DS] MIL CONDUCTING CANCER CAUSING CHEM TRAIL OPS IN ALL CITIES SINCE THE LATE 50s β†’now & CIA PROJECTS LACED EVERY CITY w/EXHAUST SYSTEMS ON BUILDINGS THAT SPRAYS & RELEASES RADIOACTIVE ISOTOPES & CANCER CAUSING CHEMICALS & AEROSOLS AMONG THE PUBLIC IN ALL MAJOR CITIES ⚠️

Congress finding more INFO on CIA-DEPOPULATION AGENDA created by Rockefellers & I.s. ELITES UN Henry Kissinger

WHats & MIL Alliance painting a picture of the creation of CIA & their DS Ops. Who controls the CIA & THEIR ORIGINS.

Next is exposing the ROCKEFELLERS that control the Op + other ELITE FAMILIES who control vax networks & MED industry WW.

[They] created FAUCI & CIA CREATED GHWBUSH & GWB who created The Project for bioweapons & gave power to FAUCI to create gain of function & bio weapons under The Patriot act & Project for the New American Century β†’ OBAMA who funded Wuhan & FAUCI πŸ’₯

πŸ‘‡ cont.
12:02 PM - Sep 21, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
22 September, 03:36
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Yesterday's news announced Rupert Murdoch just stepped down as ceo of Fox!! πŸ”₯πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰THANK YOU MILITARY! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜πŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
23 September, 10:32
In response Cathy dupler to her Publication
Which is why I always read & post
Q The Storm Rider‼️‼️‼️

He tells us 1 or 2 years IN ADVANCE
what the plan is
& as far as I've experienced in the last 7-years
he's been πŸ’―πŸ˜‰πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

http://t.me/qthestormrider...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

JOJO5757 @JOJO5757
22 September, 05:58
Good Morning πŸ‘‹ I send MUCH time reading/viewing info for the "good" stuff. Your posts give me more hope than on other platforms. I consider myself an eternal optimist and appreciate the HOPE you share with one and all. God Bless and have a great day! πŸ™πŸ˜βœ¨πŸ’πŸ˜Ž

22 September, 01:35
In response JOJO5757 to her Publication
🌞 Hello my friend.
I'm an ETERNAL OPTIMIST
I was born HAPPY
which drove some in my family crazy 😻

But I believe our OPTIMISM is ESSENTIAL
especially on this path.
When the slogging gets gritty
there's nothing like HOPE πŸŽ‰ FAITH πŸ™πŸ» & VISION
that all will be AMAZING.

This is THE war for the ETERNAL Freedom
of Earth & Humanity
& by God / Source / All There Is
we will win!!
And probably have ALREADY won!! πŸ˜ΉπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ•Š

#AgeOfEnlightenment

USA DAR @buffaloalum
21 September, 06:29
Congress will not do anything. I get the feeling that nothing is going to happen. That we have to hope and pray that somehow they don’t steal another election and that Trump can straighten things out. I just don’t believe anymore that the military is going to step in, that there have been arrests, that people are in masks etc. There’s not going to be a blackout or tribunals. I hope and pray that the good people that have exposed the election fraud did some good and that it prevents it from happening again. I do hope Congress does something, but I just don’t trust them. Trump being elected in 2024 is our only hope.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 September, 03:45
Whoops, I'm sorry, Amanpour.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 September, 03:42
Gayle King looks like she is related to Maxwell and Abramovich.

Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
21 September, 01:07
I'm actually seeing this on the CNN side of things. My friend watches CNN on a loop it's interesting to see them red pilling their own audience.

21 September, 01:13
In response Jose Argentum to his Publication
πŸ‘ For a lot of people
if it ain't on TV it ain't true!! πŸ˜‰

#QTeamRocks