Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
17 September, 07:49
Guys I could use some prayers for my friend who was just rushed to the hospital. They think he may have had a stroke. And yes he took the jab 🥲🙏🏻 He's 85

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 September, 01:11
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Any updates on how your friend is doing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
My friend had a very good day today. He was able to walk with help and his words are coming back to him. God is so good. Thank you for praying 🙏🏻🤗
10:02 PM - Sep 20, 2023
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
21 September, 12:28
🙏💪🙏

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
20 September, 11:36
God is good!! ☺️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
20 September, 11:12
Great news! God is so good🙏❤️🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
20 September, 11:02
Hallelujah! Praise Jesus!
This is wonderful news!
🙏 Continued prayers for his full recovery!
Thank you for the update Jean! 😀