🌹 Roseanne Barr
w/Charlie Ward

🇺🇸 Roseanne
I’ve been saying since 1998, according to Torah,
that the Jubilee is going to come
& that the people of my faith should do the Jubilee
on the Jubilee year..
I said, God’s gonna do it if you don’t
hence here we are & that’s what’s happening.
This is the 70th Jubilee year.
That means 70 Jubilees previous to this one
so it’s a big accumulation of Jubilees
& IT WILL SET THE CAPTIVES FREE
& that’s what God said would happen
in this Messianic age, the Age of Aquarius.
The Aquarian teachings of Jesus will actually be taught.
We’re on a whole new vibration.
We’re moving up.
I think what’s going to happen is
everything false is going to crumble
everything true is going to remain
so it’s a calling, an ingathering.
The great battle is right there in your own soul
& your own heart
& you have to choose.
Be calm & peaceful when you choose
so you know what's valuable & what is not.
I see a redemption coming fast 🎉
09:10 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
22 September, 03:59
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I listened to Roseanne and Juan and loved their Biblical discussions, especially Esther. Disclosure dripping much faster, i expect a downpour any day! 😇💖🙏❤🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 September, 05:52 (E)
The ESTHER Prophecy! | Kim Clement Prophecy.

Kim Clement LIVE and UNCUT from Nashville, TN in 2011. It was on this day that Kim saw the Esther who would arise, and so much more for America, the Middle East, Africa and the world. He saw that the struggles we are now facing are the labor pains of something that is about to be born. Out of the bitter will come something sweet! Rejoice, this is not the end, but the beginning of the greatest move of God we have seen since Jesus walked the earth. This night was so full of prophecy, it’s too much for me to list here! You MUST watch this! (SEE partial transcript in comment) Queen Diana?

https://youtu.be/p_-FrTAcB...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
21 September, 07:25
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
💯% Esther Flip
The Spirit of God says, One more thing. Lift your hands up, everybody. All of you watching me all over, please listen to me. One more thing this night, as the prophet speaks from Tennessee. May it be known to you that floods have come your way, flooded out your malls. The earth has brought storms and rain. It has brought the shaking of the earth and it has brought fire. And throughout a certain region, there's been an eruption. Now the Spirit of the Lord says, 'do you understand that what is going to happen in America in this next year will cause people to write it down & say it was an historical event? We saw a mountain erupting, then we saw another one. God said, 'At that point in time, you will know that you've reached the mountain of destiny. You'll know that the eruption of Spiritual Vitality & life has begun, then you will no longer walk, but you will run & your run shall be a fast and you will celebrate, shouting Victory as you run says the Spirit of the Lord.

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
21 September, 04:42
Just for 💩 and giggles if I'm calculating it out right there are 50 yrs between each Jubilee. That means 3,500 yrs ago. It started somewhere between 1,500 - 1,477 BC.

I am Keri @Lionessheart
20 September, 10:14
I'll take that 26th like as a yes😘

Ange Love @LoveM
20 September, 10:11
The Lord showing me the same... reviewing and making choices. I believe this is the reason He called us out on our own. If we just give Jesus a chance to show us, we can believe in His Promises...

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 September, 09:53
5D FOR EVERYONE

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 September, 09:56
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
5D+
or......

No Dimensions, Timelines or Time at all! 😻🕊❤️

#infinite

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
20 September, 09:51
Let the Redeemed of the LORD say so....

thank YOU God. I say SOOOOOO!!!

Ps. 107:2.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 September, 09:55
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Beautiful Eowyn 💖

"Let the redeemed of the Lord say so
whom he hath redeemed
from the hand of the enemy" 🕊

I say so! And so it is! 🌹😻❤️