Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
My Mum`s Funeral Tomorrow reason not been on last two nights and may or maybe not be tomorrow
Just

wanted to say thank you to everyone of you for your likes follows repost and comments. It means more to me than you know. I don't want to get to personal. However, just know that all the above mentioned has helped and continues to help me through some very difficult life challenges. For that, I am truly grateful. Now, carry on with the plan of the day. I dug through the shit for you. Here's what I found. Enjoy Frens!!! 👊😎
12:50 PM - Sep 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
DorQus Patriot @DorQus17
20 September, 01:35
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Sending loving prayers for peace and healing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
20 September, 01:08
Sending BIG LOVE to you and prayers that God's Mighty Presence comfort you and your loved one's during this time of goodbyes.

May you be filled with so much love and joy and peace that it ripples to everyone's hearts too. God Bless you Robert 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
20 September, 01:02
May she rest in the Grace of the Lord, Robert. Condolences to you and your family.
You are much appreciated here on AU, my Brother.

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
20 September, 12:56
I always enjoy your posts, Robert, so grounded and logical. Prays for you and your mom today and in the days to come.

arba happihr @arba
20 September, 12:56
Aloha Robert
Sending loving energy your way.
God bless

Happy Dawg @EnjoyingtheRide
20 September, 12:52
God bless