Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 June, 07:55
I am the bloodline shifter in my family! 🕊🔥🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria Cervantes @MisChaBi
11 September, 08:39
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
And meanwhile and through all this..my children have cast me away, not allowed to see my grandchildren. It's a heavy price to pay when your eyes are wide open and they think you are nuts.
😪
I'm in limbo. Hanging by a thread.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Don't you give in girl, I lost my family and friends-the hardest battles of my life have been fought in the last few years and it has been devastating-I wouldn't wish this war on my worst enemy. The pits of hell...and then I look back and I see how far I've come in the last year and I know God has me, I know He hears my voice. I'm here any time you need a heart to hold you~

https://youtu.be/GhE31dFfo...
Female Warriors - Two Steps From Hell - Never Back Down - Epic - YouTube

Two Steps From Hell - Never Back Down - Women Warriors.Fan made video. Clips and song belong to their respective owners. Warrior Women in movies.

04:07 PM - Sep 19, 2023
In response Maria Cervantes to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele hoffman, click on at the bottom under it