Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
I am the bloodline shifter in my family! 🕊🔥🤍
07:55 PM - Jun 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Maria Cervantes @MisChaBi
11 September, 08:39
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
And meanwhile and through all this..my children have cast me away, not allowed to see my grandchildren. It's a heavy price to pay when your eyes are wide open and they think you are nuts.
😪
I'm in limbo. Hanging by a thread.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lysanne anon @lysanne
11 September, 08:45
In response Maria Cervantes to her Publication
That thread is connected to God. Pray for their hearts to be softened.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
19 September, 04:07
In response Maria Cervantes to her Publication
Don't you give in girl, I lost my family and friends-the hardest battles of my life have been fought in the last few years and it has been devastating-I wouldn't wish this war on my worst enemy. The pits of hell...and then I look back and I see how far I've come in the last year and I know God has me, I know He hears my voice. I'm here any time you need a heart to hold you~

https://youtu.be/GhE31dFfo...
Female Warriors - Two Steps From Hell - Never Back Down - Epic - YouTube

Two Steps From Hell - Never Back Down - Women Warriors.Fan made video. Clips and song belong to their respective owners. Warrior Women in movies.

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
11 September, 04:57
I liked him!

11 September, 05:09
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
11 September, 03:52
Generational curse breaking, bloodline shifting, Demon slaying, Cabal breaking, God, Freedom, and Truth Loving Warriors of the Light. NCSWIC. N.

11 September, 04:23
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
AMEN! WELL SAID! 🕊🔥🤍

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
19 September, 05:52
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
I may not be physically (health wise) able to be a warrior...but mentally and spiritually...I feel like one. I come from long long lines of disturbing questionable bloodlines. Some I've only found out about in the last 5 years or so. I'm thankful I'm saved by grace and I'm a new creature in Christ. All the "bad blood" in my genealogy...all the current "elites" I may be related to (shudder)...all of it....is washed by HIS blood and HIS mercy....because I chose/choose HIM. I pray for my daughter who also has a warrior spirit...and should she be blessed with children....I pray for my future bloodline...that they ALL be washed in HIS blood and choose HIM above all else.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 August, 04:46 (E)
Only with Jesus. 🙏

My mom is struggling to break herself free of a 55+ year prescription addiction at over 80 yrs of age. Liked to have killed her, my aunt & me all the last time she went off it around 10 yrs ago.
When you pray, remember my family if you would. 🙏

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
11 September, 09:01
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
PRAYERS UP for your mama

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
11 September, 09:08
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Prayers going up in Yeshua's name now!

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
03 August, 01:42
I was adopted so not sure who's family stuff, actual bloodline or family? I'll do it for all of them and anyone's else if I can!!!!! Straight up Bless up

03 August, 01:42
In response Christina Evans-Earl to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

03 August, 01:36
It started in your family until it ran into you! Are you going to be the bloodline shifter in your family? 🕊

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 August, 02:12
Be the curse breaker...I am. But my family is gone -

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
11 September, 08:17
My mother used to shake her head at me and say "oh Nancy", because I did NOT want to be like them, I was considered the black sheep. All because I had a mind of my own, and still do!! As much as I loved my Mom, she was weak, I was determined to be different!

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
19 June, 07:33
✨🌟 Yes also a Bloodline Shifter ...my whole body lit up in Angel bumps listening to this! 💓 REVEAL - TRUTH

19 June, 07:58
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍 I was just reading this yesterday!

Capy @Capy
20 June, 08:18
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
ME TOO!

17 chapters, how many more coincidences?

Benny —-B @Bnyk150
19 June, 07:09
Ditto. Sure isn’t easier, nor rewarding at the time...or past times. But constantly trying to be humble with so much attack and remorse brought to you certainly must mean, you’re doing exactly what you’re meant to.

19 June, 07:57
In response Benny —-B to his Publication

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 June, 06:56
Welcome, Sister! ❤👑❤

Texas Traveler @TX_Traveler
19 June, 06:34
🎯💚

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
19 June, 06:33
#me Too

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
15 June, 05:50
🔥🔥🔥

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 June, 08:18
🙏❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts