Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 September, 09:49
Coming across in full tactical gear?

https://youtu.be/u5nCeMA03...
"They're ARMED and wearing full tactical gear as they cross" - Invasion at U.S. border | Redacted - YouTube

Last week, Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas said our southern border is secure and they have a great plan in place. It appears nothing could be further ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
18 September, 04:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Please clarify the logic of these pronouncements. Those who swore an oath to protect and defend against all enemies foreign and domestic are...MIA

What is expected of the American patriot other than to VOTE HARDER in 2024?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 September, 12:54
In response Scorpio2022 to his Publication
My opinion is that we need a event equivalent to a nuke scare to transfer power to the portion of our military that will protect us, and lock out SES.
Just my opinion.

It is also my opinion that we will not have an election in 2024, but the work being done pre-next election locally for good candidates is not only valuable but necessary.
However, I don't pay much attention to anyone talking about Election 2024 on a Federal level at all.

Anyone from either party, rather ... any American that is not talking about and trying to get to justice on the corruption and foreign interferrence in the 2020 and 2022 elections, are not in my camp.

Other than Trump and he has no choice but to push that agenda for when we finally do get a fair election and so that the newbies converting don't just shut down from 2020 election talk.
Yep that bout covers where Nana is right now.

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
My theory since 2015 is that in 2023 there will be an Event of Biblical proportions 🌟
01:38 AM - Sep 19, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NicQVeritasVincit in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Veritas Vincit, click on at the bottom under it