all the way along”

WE ARE WITH YOU!
Q+
01:17 PM - Feb 10, 2021
Only people mentioned by KatistheSea3 in this post can reply
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
20 February, 08:10
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
❤️❤️❤️17 time stamp!! God bless the patriots! May God continue to look after and protect them. 🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
14 February, 09:26
Is there a fast forward button for this movie? I am ready to skip to the end.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
14 February, 09:43
This is way this has became a world wide movement! He gives all of us respect! And we respect him Naturaly not fake forced!

OneWay Patriot @OneWayPatriot
13 February, 07:09
🤠1:17 post.. nice touch...

Perfect AM vibe post, glad to just see it now🤠

Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 February, 03:42
I have 6 children and 9 grandchildren with one soon to arrive on top of that. I have my own tribe! My family lives a long time (90-100 avg age at death) so I will likely see quite an increase in that number before I pass being only 53. And for the sake of a future without all the sufferings we endured and the grave ones suffered by the murdered and tortured...I will take bullets willingly in my face to keep standing here unmoving! I just have to perish knowing that they will all be eliminated and unable to ever rise again as they have done over and over in the past!

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
11 February, 05:28
That Q+ Jacket...

Feelin’ goosebumps all over 😊

Jason Becnel @Trump4theWin
11 February, 04:45
said "mobster" tattoo is said to be of Nordic origin and against Pedos. undercover

Chili Palmer @xxChiliPalmerxx
11 February, 08:44
In response Jason Becnel to his Publication
Keep hearing this guy is a good guy and a bad guy.. In the end, guess we will know the truth.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
11 February, 02:41
💞Q arrested Li family dynasty infiltrated japanese emperor in Meiji Ishin.

Q saved japanese lives from them commiting genocide.🥲🙏✨🌎

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
10 February, 11:52
And there is no one like you, Mr. President. Thank you for saving us! We love you! 🙏❤️🇺🇸#POTUS19

connie wright @cowri
10 February, 11:40
And we love you for bringing us back to reality, standing in their way to get at us. Now it is our turn to stand in their way to get to you. Now we fight for you & the Country together.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
10 February, 11:49
In response connie wright to her Publication
👍💗🙏🇺🇸🦅🔥🔥🔥

Par Nelli @Parnelli
10 February, 11:36

10 February, 11:45
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
That’s what I’ve heard! 🤔👍🔥

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
10 February, 06:07
WE ANONS ARE HOLDING THE LINE - DOING OUR PART TO WAKE UP AS MANY AS POSSIBLE ! IYS GETTING TOUGHER AND TOUGHER- EACH DAY PASSING AND WAITING LIKE TIME IS STANDING STILL- YOU CAN SEE THE DREAM BUT CANT REACH IT!

10 February, 06:26
In response Cussin Christian to her Publication
I know. This is the tough part. We'll get there! Soon now 🙏😊🇺🇸

#4714 at 2020-09-15 03:46:54 (UTC+1)
Hold the line, Riders.
Justice is coming.
Q

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
10 February, 05:06
It's my pleasure to back you. After all you've defended us since day one and it's not forgotten..finish the job, Boss.

Beth Richardson @Gigi721
10 February, 03:25
In my circle, some voted Trump, still are clueless. Even have family losing respect for me 😥

10 February, 03:33
In response Beth Richardson to her Publication
Hang in there, Beth 🙏 I know EXACTLY how you feel, but it won't be much longer now. The TRUTH will be revealed and Patriots will be able to remain calm and helpful when all those who think we're nuts now are totally blown away and confused by the demon matrix they've actually been living in 🇺🇸 Good news is, for them and all, NESARA/GESARA will manifest almost at the same time as the dark revelations. It will all turn out miraculously 🌟🙏💓

Saphirs33 Saphirs33 @Saphirs33
10 February, 03:22
From the way I understand Juan O'Savin's post, I get the impression that it means that Q's operation was (note he is speaking in the past tense) to wake people up so that they take their country back in hand. No ? Do you understand it differently?

10 February, 04:59
In response Saphirs33 Saphirs33 to her Publication
I think that's part of it. Juan often says that the U.S. Military was always the ONLY option to get our country back.

Can't get Justice @ Justice, no fairness with Government, Banks, Voting, Business, Big Tech, etc. We've been totally infiltraded by the CCP/deep state and in order to get rid of it & all their minions the U.S. Military HAD to step in & arrest everybody.

Q-Op was for sure to hasten The Great Awakening in We The People.

Juan O'Savin : The Endgame 11-4-20
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
10 February, 03:00

William Wallace @Sharkee
10 February, 02:02
Doesnt quite look like it does it , forgive me but the wait and wait and clue written horseshit is just a fucking fraud on us ...TRUMP IS BEING COOKED ON A FLAME RIGHT NOW & YOU ALL HAVE IT ALL UNDER CONTROL ? GTFOuuta here, quit the bullshit

USA First @usafirst4
11 February, 05:29
In response William Wallace to her Publication
agreed. feeling strung along. goal posts keep moving. our country is falling apart. not seeing that it's going to get better. feels like we're past the point of no return. depressing.

woke since911 @wokesince911
10 February, 01:53
Hahahah so fake

10 February, 02:02
In response woke since911 to his Publication
Both the Tweet and the photo are real. NOTHING fake about either. I simply put them together in a gif.

Mycology of Maga @MycologyOfMaga
10 February, 01:48
This is the original photo

10 February, 01:51
In response Mycology of Maga to his Publication
Thank you 🙏 I saw it, I thought, on Kim Runner's thread 🦅

Patriot Games @Patriot_Games
10 February, 01:48
i cant find that pic in the drop or the tweet
still 😎

10 February, 01:58
In response Patriot Games to his Publication
The photo is NOT in POTUS Tweet. I made the gif 🙏

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
10 February, 01:44
Yes! and that is why I am able to enjoy the show and relax.

Matilda Jane @KKCarney
10 February, 01:42
Man I needed this today.

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 01:49
In response Matilda Jane to his Publication
You may want to see the map I posted earlier today. It may help you feel better too! We are going to see the light. Don't worry!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
10 February, 01:39
Proof +

Violet MEGA-Heart @VioletQMEGAHeart
10 February, 01:35
YES! I just followed you. I love "Juan." Plz see my most recent self-created posts to check out the "Golden Age" and other positive "future" goodies when this mess is over!