Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 September, 09:45
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
How are things in Scotland? Do you think that my friend will be safe on her travels? I will be worried about her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
18 September, 09:42
My best friend who everyone prayed for is on her way there tomorrow. She is visiting Ireland and Scotland. Thanks for sharing the photos Martin. I told her I would vacation though her :).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
judith Kennison @JudyinAmerica
18 September, 08:13
I would love to meet you one day Martin
I took pics for a long time until my camera spewed out. Not sure what went wrong with it but I loved taking pictures it was my thing amongst family and friends

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 September, 08:03
I hope you get to try 'tablet'...

and scotch pies...

Yum 😁

I like Iron Bru too.

Looks like the weather is cooperating.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
18 September, 07:47
I love seeing where you live through your eyes. Thank you!