FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
17 September, 01:38
😮😮😮⌚⌚⌚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
17 September, 02:42
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
And here I am, I thought I knew how to tell time!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE
18 September, 05:43
In response Every Time to her Publication
WHEN I SAW THIS I WAS MIND BLOWN! THE VIDEO IS ON RUMBLE
IS THE SUN A CLOCK? 👍

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
18 September, 05:49
In response FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT to her Publication
The 12 String Quantum "STRING"-U-Larity, Simultaneously Expresses Itself in All Things--from Atoms, to Suns and Galaxies and is Ultimately Grounded in the Neurological Strings of the Human Nervous System.

TWELVE is the Key to Innerstanding EVERTHING

Every Time @soTELLme533
Thanks Craig.
Ok God created everything.
So a relationship between Atoms, to Suns and Galaxies and human nervous system makes sense and that it is based on 12 is interesting
The earth clock is divided into 24 or 2 x 12.
Other relationships of interest:
1. Trees of Life shows amazing relationships
2. The molecule that holds everything together in shape of a cross. This is Laminin
The only way I can being to understand it is to know that it must be divine.
07:22 AM - Sep 18, 2023
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
18 September, 10:42
In response Every Time to her Publication
Q, THE QUANTUM SINGULARITY/”STRING”-ULARI-“TREE” & THE HOLO-FRACTAL, TOROIDAL UNIVERSE

1/2 (Continued in Comments)

Quantum Singularity/Singulari-“Tree”-Biological Singulari-“Tree”--Neurological Singulari-“Tree”--Christological Singulari-“Tree”

“A Human Being is a Part of the Whole called by us, the Universe, a Part Limited in Time and Space. He Experiences himself, his Thoughts and Feelings as something Separate from the Rest, a kind of Optical Delusion of his Conscious-ness. This Delusion is a kind of Prison for us, Restricting us to our Personal Desires and to Affection for a Few Persons Nearest to us. Our Task must be to Free Ourselves from this Prison by Widening Our Circle of Compassion to Embrace ALL Living Creatures and the Whole of Nature in its Beauty.” -Albert Einstein
“The Part is in the Whole and the Whole is in Each Part—a Type of Unity-

18 September, 10:46
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
in-Diversity and Diversity-in-Unity—the Brain is a Hologram Participating in a Holographic Universe. In the Explicate (Outer) or Manifest Realm of Space and Time Things and Events are, Indeed, Separate and Discrete. But Beneath the Surface, in the Implicate (Inner) Realm, All Things are Spacelessly, Timelessly, Intrinsically One and Undivided.” -Philosopher Ken Wilbur