Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
Why does America allow their citizens to be poisoned by these toxins when other countries have banned American
MEATS
MILK
GMO
+ CARCINOGENS?
10:31 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Anon MeUpp @Jahty
18 September, 04:24
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Items that i have determined to be good ingredient wise now have to be examined again. I am finding natural flavors added to ingredient lists recently that just a short time ago didn't have them. It is very daunting!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
18 September, 01:35
I guess it’s true ... there are too many of us for their liking, but hey instead of outright massacre, let’s slow poison them with the food🍪🍭🍦🍩🍟🍔

I was in the store reading labels (in my spare time🙃) & it’s daunting figuring out if I’m catching what is bad🧐
What I was finding is that just about everything is GMO engineered of my standard go-to processed items, this particular day it was a cracker hunt!
Not only that, but finding that “GMO” statement on there was like finding Waldo!
It certainly gave me pause for thought!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
18 September, 04:08
In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication
They have been and continue to poison and kill each of us slowly....while getting rich off our ailments via drugs that further poison us just enough to have us live long enough to pay enough in taxes to make them all richer...

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
18 September, 07:02
Empty the shelves of all poison. To hell with the fda.

18 September, 04:01
In response Patrick Sullivan to his Publication
Food Death Administration NEEDS TO GO!!!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
18 September, 01:31
Our Ketchup use to be the France version.

18 September, 04:14 (E)
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
We must be the bottom rung of the ladder...😒