Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
17 September, 04:59
Went for a what was supposed to be a short walk on a gravel trail yesterday. The signs were wrong and had no cell signal. What was supposed to be a 45 leisurely walk turned into a 3 hr hike in loafers. At least I know the whole trail now πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vicki Lord @Vlord
17 September, 05:34
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Yikes! In loafers! Did you bring souvenir blisters home?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 September, 05:42
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
No blisters πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ. I soaked my feet in a nice bubble spa when I got home too lol. Am gonna start bringing a can of spray paint to mark the trails myself now tho

Vicki Lord @Vlord
17 September, 07:04
Lucky you! Lol. Spa treatment. Great idea. It’s a life saver to mark a trail buddy. But if you’re like me, you deviate for new sights. Lol

17 September, 07:39
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
I just kept goin left πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ which obviously was the path less traveled lol

Vicki Lord @Vlord
πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Robert Frost thanks you!
08:56 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Only people mentioned by Vlord in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Vicki Lord, click on at the bottom under it