Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 September, 10:37
🎯🎯🎯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
Trump speaks in code, for the most part only us anons pick up on it though...
02:47 PM - Sep 16, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
16 September, 10:41
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Trump's college advisor said his IQ is 156.
But wait, why isn't Biden's IQ listed?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 September, 10:46
In response Every Time to her Publication
My dad was like 150 even mama admitted he was "brilliant". THANK GOD for men with sense.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
16 September, 10:51
In response Every Time to her Publication
BIDEN WOULD NEED TO HAVE A BRAIN TO HAVE AN IQ.....HE LOST HIS TO A BULLET AT GITMO

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 September, 10:34 (E)
I was a psychometrist trained to administer IQ tests to children and adults in a psychology practice. 120 is considered average IQ.

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 September, 10:32
Is Obama’s a secret?

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
16 September, 05:08
I giggle when they call him unintelligent it's so untrue 😆