Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Used to enjoy my job. Now I just clock in, work, clock out. I do still love talking to customers. Pretty cool being way out here in the sticks, and talking to folks from all over.
08:41 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
14 September, 08:44
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I would never work for anyone again. Self employment is a lot easier than you think.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 September, 08:46
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I have tried and think back in the day my ideas were ahead of their time, and my distributor was not very reliable. I am going to try and get a side gig going again, that hopefully will turn into primary. I have made a lot of folks a lot of fiat in my days working for folks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 September, 08:47
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Three fam members said they think some jealousy is involved with that one. I have no idea. But when someone flips on me, I back off. It is just weird.