Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Bee Bee @BxAx17
14 September, 05:07
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
In my Heart I root for him but I have doubts about Elon...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
13 September, 09:18
At this point I see the majority of them are "bad"
Then I wonder, who are the ones being played here? I understand the reasoning behind al of the plan/game, but there are times when I feel like we the patriots are being played as well with all the fake shit. Hope I explained that right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
14 September, 09:34
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
You explained it perfectly.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
13 September, 08:05
"When all is exposed, 98% of Washington will fall."
- Julian Assange

One thing I have learned is to expect the unexpected.

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 September, 07:22
I AGREE
HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS
AND Q TOLD US BE CAREFUL WHO WE FOLLOW

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 September, 07:18
Spent three decades knowing bout the tunnels, then since I was like super lil trying to find out why this system was so fkn stupid, then lots of other stuff. Don't know how much more prepped I gotta be. JS.