Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Anyone What`s the best way to take down these 5G Tower Fukers == I know they have a box on the ground besides them ! Any Engineers -- Telecoms guys or just Pyscho`s can help be awesome !

We need to know this just in case !
03:20 PM - Sep 13, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
13 September, 04:19
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Thought this was funny too... https://t.me/katiehopkins/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
13 September, 04:19
I would look into the power of fresnel lens and mirrors possibly

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 September, 04:22
In response Loret Alen to his Publication
My idea is Semtex blow the fucker up

Maybe some tech help to do it less abrasive or drive a bulldozer into it

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
13 September, 04:17

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
13 September, 03:27
Cut the wires going up! Large bolt cutters. Welding gloves ,helmet. Portable Plasma cutter, generator. If that fails shotgun! Take out the panels! 🙏🏻🫶❤️😉🕊️💯🇺🇸

13 September, 04:08
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
This Hero was Jailed

Now the towers are Armour Plated

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news...