Only people mentioned by Jack_Fancy in this post can reply
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
17 September, 10:14
In response Jack Fancy to his Publication
I love this woman….

Sometimes you can't TELL the public the truth.
YOU MUST SHOW THEM.
ONLY THEN WILL PEOPLE FIND THE WILL TO CHANGE.
Crimes against children unite all humanity [cross party lines]?
Difficult truths.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
17 September, 07:53
In response Jack Fancy to his Publication
my neighbors in Nashville fit this profile. They looked like Syrian fighters.

They moved in next door during covid lockdowns in 2021 - 5 or 6 military aged men that look Ukrainian and speak no English - only Arabic.

Would leave at 4 pm and come back at 4 am, meet in parking lot w other middle eastern young men like them to talk at 4 am, then go inside.

Never saw them move any furniture in or bring in groceries or have visitors, except an old woman (mom?) stayed w them awhile: she wore a full black burka and would sit on the porch smoking a hookah all day - like 7 or 8 hours.

Then after midnight and before dawn on 9-11-23, they moved out.
Muslim Turks from Crimea and Uzbekistan possibly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
some one special to some @godrus
17 September, 08:04
In response some one special to some to her Publication
I would report it to the FBI but they likely helped them get into USA. Someone sponsored them. Someone paid their bills for 2 1/2 years. Someone bought their vehicles, paid for the hookers that would visit them at 6 am, and FBI is not to be trusted.
I saw the same type of things in Fort Myers FL in the lead-up to 911.
Attah and another lived there, took flight lessons, visited strip clubs etc for 2 years before 911.
The CIA director lived less than 10 miles away! The Bush Family Compound was in same county!
They were CIA sponsored and FBI protected.