Mike Anon @Mike314
Permanent suspension on TwatX after just a few weeks and banned from opening a new account...

...here on AU since January of 2021 and still able to help get the truth out 😎
12:18 PM - Sep 12, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
12 September, 01:32
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Wow

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
12 September, 01:24 (E)
If you are dropping
Excellent Memes
Mike…..
perhaps it is too much truth.😎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
12 September, 01:13
I am still suspended since the purge. Fook ‘em!

12 September, 01:18
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
❤️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
12 September, 01:08
Clearly, you were doing exactly what you were supposed to do! Spreading Truth!

12 September, 01:19
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Right❤️

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 September, 01:21
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yeah, the truth hurts that liberal cesspool.

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
12 September, 01:07
Still banned from the big purge back in 2021.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
12 September, 01:09
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Me, also!

Gunslinger Girl @gunslingergirl
12 September, 01:06
I love being in exile with some of the best Anons right here. 😊 I still don't like Twit/X...always been too swampy and sheepy. So glad Mike is here!

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 September, 01:23
In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication
Thanks, good to be here 😁

connie wright @cowri
12 September, 01:05
Me too : : sometimes I can read the comments there & sometimes the are dated in 2020/2021 not current : : they always say "you do not have the authorization to do that" Like I care : : I was banned because I am a Trump Supporter & nothing is going to change that : : All I did was click "Like" & I broke their rules

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
12 September, 01:03
Glad your here with us Mike.

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 September, 01:25
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Yes, glad to be here.

I just wanted to get to some libbies over there.

Neanderthal S27 @s27

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Elon is a Twit

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
12 September, 01:00
Was banned from Twatter 3 x's
& that was enough for me!

So happy you're here, MIke! 🤗🇺🇸❤️

12 September, 01:21
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Good things happen in 3’s….
Mike rocks the Good Memes.❤️

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 September, 01:48
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Thanks, Kat 😁

Make no mistake, I like it here on AU better, I just mainly wanted to show libbies how wrong they've been about everything.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
12 September, 12:57
Started my second acct in 3 months Mika 😂 good job brother . I use photon.me emails for fun .

Mike Anon @Mike314
12 September, 01:19
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Filed an appeal 4 or 5 days ago, no response from them yet.

All I did was ask for an explanation of why I was suspended and what rule I broke.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
12 September, 12:46
AU still needs anons like you, Mike. "Kumbaya" doesn't always get it for us.