Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
As the pressure continues to build be under no illusions about how crazy this is about to get.

We stand on the edge of change never seen before in history. Not on this scale.

This is an entire shift of a planet and the end of the destructive mechanisms that have plagued it for thousands of years. To say this is BIBLICAL does not even quantify it. This is a spiritual re awakening of humanity to who we truly are.

Politics just gets in the way.

First we must learn what is broken in order to be able to fix it, and boy oh boy, learn we shall.

This is so much bigger than the fall of the cabal, this is about becoming a galactic civilisation for the first time in Earth's long and troubled history.

continued in comments...
05:44 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by Seekeroftruth1776 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
11 September, 05:55
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
Born for this...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
11 September, 05:44
This is ultimately about the return of the gods.

This is not something I usually speak about a lot but this is the end game once the dark has fallen.

You didn't think that all those ancient structures, writings and prophecies all across our planet were nothing did you?

When you understand the cyclical nature of the universal systems you can paint the picture.

We are leaving the destructive cycle of Kali Yuga and moving into what is considered The Golden Age or in vedic - Satya Yuga.

The energy of the planet has begun to change in ways this Evil can no longer hold onto.

The cabal is finished, no matter what.

It is inevitable.

Ascension will happen in this lifetime.

Things you never even thought possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faye Muth @abundanceacres
11 September, 05:59
Have seen this in visions for decades and know that it is so. I feel it deep inside and is how I can hang in there. Thank you for this message!