Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
14 June, 07:55
I am the bloodline shifter in my family! 🕊🔥🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
Generational curse breaking, bloodline shifting, Demon slaying, Cabal breaking, God, Freedom, and Truth Loving Warriors of the Light. NCSWIC. N.
03:52 PM - Sep 11, 2023
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
19 September, 05:52
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
I may not be physically (health wise) able to be a warrior...but mentally and spiritually...I feel like one. I come from long long lines of disturbing questionable bloodlines. Some I've only found out about in the last 5 years or so. I'm thankful I'm saved by grace and I'm a new creature in Christ. All the "bad blood" in my genealogy...all the current "elites" I may be related to (shudder)...all of it....is washed by HIS blood and HIS mercy....because I chose/choose HIM. I pray for my daughter who also has a warrior spirit...and should she be blessed with children....I pray for my future bloodline...that they ALL be washed in HIS blood and choose HIM above all else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
22 September, 08:21
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
If you are fighting the evil in this world in any way... You Are A Warrior. The spiritual and psychological parts are just as intense as the physical. As long as you are fighting, you are where you need to be and you are there for a reason. Thank you for fighting fren, The Best Is Truly Yet To Come.❤️ 🙏

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
11 September, 04:23
In response Wethe People-UltraMAGA to his Publication
AMEN! WELL SAID! 🕊🔥🤍