sercorimo ... @sercorimo
10 September, 08:47
VincentCrypt46
7:48 PM EST ยท Sep 10, 2023

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 September, 07:53
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
I put shoes on three times this week and the longest time was about an hour and a half.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 September, 08:03
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I'm still healing my foot.. may have only put shoes on 3xs this year.
My feet look different. Crazy!

Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 September, 08:06
I put them on and it hurts my pinky toes and the bottoms of my feet start to get irritated and raw from the socks depressed into my skin! And I wear KEEN shoes notorious for huge open-toe spaces inside the shoes, you can wiggle your toes and the shoes fit.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 September, 08:17
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
The thought alone hurts my feet.
I don't think I can fit into my shoes anymore.

KEEN may be the way to go. Better then Merrell?
Is there one better for kinetic energy?

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
I wear moccasins and also have a pair with rubber soles but with a grounding device cut into the soles. Also have a pair of sneaks made out of silver with grounding plugs. Must wear natural fiber socks for the grounding to work. But barefoot is the BEST!!!
01:32 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Only people mentioned by 9_29_03 in this post can reply
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
11 September, 02:36
In response Mrs Seventeen to her Publication
going barefoot is my favorite