Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
10 September, 12:34 (E)
I'll just leave this here.

Damt City , Dhale Governorate Yemen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
A couple of summers ago I was walking on a train track it was turned into a biking walking trail with a friend of mine, we stopped went into the woods I was walking around to my amazement I looked down I was literally standing on a small Petrified tree I could see the round life lines I scream to my friend DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS‼️She said no I said this is a Petrified tree she said 😏Ok 🫨🤦🏻‍♀️that’s my first Petrified tree encounter, I’m sure they’re everywhere 🤔I live in New Hampshire the Granite State
10:36 AM - Sep 10, 2023
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Only people mentioned by choretoke in this post can reply
Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
10 September, 10:41
In response chore Toke to her Publication
One of my long time goals as a kid was to one day go and see the petrified forest park.
One day.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
10 September, 11:46
That would be amazing to see🫨🙏🏼

arba happihr @arba
10 September, 05:39
California has one.
https://www.petrifiedfores...