I'll just leave this here.

Damt City , Dhale Governorate Yemen
12:34 AM - Sep 10, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
10 September, 05:57
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
Hallowed out tree stump.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
10 September, 05:37
Something like Diamond head. there are so many tunnels on Oahu. These tunnels are said to have been used during war time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
10 September, 05:19
This is
Devils Tower in Wyoming.
It is a popular run during
Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.
Would love to see an aerial view,
after the
Yemen image.

Big Trees?

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
10 September, 05:40
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Devils Tower - 4K Drone - YouTube

flight at Devils Tower Wyoming, this site was used in the 1977 Spielburg classic film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind"

Mike Anon @Mike314
10 September, 05:01
What the actual fuck??? 😳😳😳

Nothing surprises me anymore, though.

Our entire lives are lies.

Everything seems different now...my entire perception of EVERYTHING...

...the physical realm is sliding into something different for me...I've noticed it the past 9 or 10 months at least.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
10 September, 12:08
Imagine that this was once a whole forest. Just trees and greenery.
Home in the crown of such a tree must have been beautiful. It was enough to hammer a wedge into a trunk or branch and there was a waterfall. Enough of everything on such a tree, water and food, or pitch for fixing the dwelling.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
10 September, 11:08
is it me or does it look like someone yanked a tree out of its roots?

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
10 September, 11:27
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
👍

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
10 September, 11:04
Tree

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
10 September, 11:27
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
👍

chore Toke @choretoke
10 September, 10:36
A couple of summers ago I was walking on a train track it was turned into a biking walking trail with a friend of mine, we stopped went into the woods I was walking around to my amazement I looked down I was literally standing on a small Petrified tree I could see the round life lines I scream to my friend DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS‼️She said no I said this is a Petrified tree she said 😏Ok 🫨🤦🏻‍♀️that’s my first Petrified tree encounter, I’m sure they’re everywhere 🤔I live in New Hampshire the Granite State

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
10 September, 10:41
In response chore Toke to her Publication
One of my long time goals as a kid was to one day go and see the petrified forest park.
One day.

Only followers of this user (Froggie_2322) can see their posts

chore Toke @choretoke
10 September, 05:04
Imagine sitting under that tree❗️😁the energy of that tree❗️❤️❤️🙏🏼

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
10 September, 03:15
Wow, looks like a huge tree trunk . . . amazing.

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
10 September, 02:36
Where is this?

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
10 September, 03:00
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 September, 12:46
Are these found in arid desert places? There's a petrified forest in Arizona.

Oʼ Boy WTF @V_Anon
10 September, 03:16
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication