Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
10 September, 08:33
Jesuit Priest Reveals Cell Tower/Smart Meter 60ghz Kill Zones to Start Sept 15th.

Starting Sept 15th they will start turning up the frequencies on smart meters and cell towers making people feel deprived of oxygen which will be blamed on Covid. It’s a boiling frog scenario.

People will crowd the hospitals thinking they have Covid but they’re being slowly cooked alive. Oct 28 is when they start ramping up the microwaves in the kill zones. All the way up to 60ghz. Nothing lives. Not plants, worms, or people. By Nov 10th 75% of all Americans are gone.

The gas leak house explosions you have seen are smart meter tests. When they crank the meters everything bursts into flames. They plan to kill and level huge swaths of this country. After they turn the towers and meters off, it takes 50 days for the oxygen in the kill zones to replenish and fill in. Nothing survives the kill zones. Anyone in the safe zones are trapped.
This info was on a Video now Deleted

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Map of 5G towers updated weekly:

If it happens on the 15th Destroy the Towers

https://www.speedtest.net/...
08:34 AM - Sep 10, 2023
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
sunny ormsby @sunnyorm
10 September, 12:24
USA; Trump disabled 5G towers; maybe elsewhere.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Robin Oxman @Robino
10 September, 05:15
In response sunny ormsby to his Publication
Where are the kill zones??? Do we know....

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
10 September, 11:23 (E)
I dunno. Looks oddly like #Comms to me.

I'm seeing them everywhere! 😆

Every morning on TV news, it's so darned obvious when you know what to look for. Presenters pause before a comm & emphasize it. This morning one after another there was G20, at least 200 houses destroyed in Morocco earthquake 6.8 mag. (that's Make America Great!) & at least 2,000 dead. Yesterday it was 820.

Besides #Q comms, #222 which is an angel number, I've been on an amazing decode trail! Worn out from it all, too many of them. Mil planes full of comms, times, callsigns, squawks even reg no's. I'd love to post them but there's too many.

Even the weather forecast for near where I live yesterday was way off for 50% thunderstorms, was no rain anywhere near the times, wind speed, humidity, UV (ultra vires) comms. The forecast for my area comes from Waddington AF base! 53 metres above my location. Yesterday 9/9/2023 Sunrise was given as 6:25, sunset 19:33. Couldn't make it up!

10 September, 03:53
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Just put together my findings! I had to shorten it to fit it in, but it's mostly self explanatory if you follow through and read #Q posts mentioned.

The end result, Feb 8th #PanicInDC
#Potus freed! 🔽

https://anonup.com/thread/...

I find first and last Q posts of a date are significant. I only recently realized why!

The Bruges Group is a Conservative 'think tank' but I suspect involved in Intelligence. #MenInGreySuits #1922Committee

https://www.facebook.com/B...

#QueenElizabethII 1 year death anniversary.

21st April 1926 - 8 September 2022
Ingredientes Exeuntusque Custodi Domine
Deus

Translation from Latin:
"Entering and going out Lord of the Guard
God" 1st & last! 🔽

Nov 02 2017 features heavily!

https://anonup.com/thread/...

10 September, 07:13
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication

Carol Cavalier @Sloopy223
10 September, 11:18
Can someone explain what does the red dots and black dots with numbers mean

10 September, 11:28
In response Carol Cavalier to his Publication
Click on a red dot, commercial availability at this location.

Clicking on a black dot says multiple locations, zoom in to see. It breaks down into smaller locations as well as commercial.