Julie Casey @Trump2023
Had my first cup of coffee in 5 days this morning and it was unbelievably delicious. I'm going to try and live in the moment today and feel like everything I desire is on the way.
10:10 AM - Sep 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
12 September, 08:10
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Getting close to this being nonsense! Only have about 3.5 months left! Trump 2023 better hurry up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Mulloy @singindavey
09 September, 12:23
Absolutely, but how do You remove the AU Tag??
Twitter and FB won't allow it to post if the Source is AU. Everything I have ever tried to repost from AU has gotten blocked on Twatter, even "Post Elon"!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 September, 12:58
In response David Mulloy to his Publication
Screenshot and crop

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
09 September, 10:52
Glad you're ok! You have been quiet lately.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
12 September, 07:56
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Good Day Mrs. Brown thank you for your message. You are good and kind and I love you so much. 💜

Anne Kats @anneanon1
09 September, 10:26
Make America safe again TRUMP 2023

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
09 September, 10:25
We Are From the Future - YouTube

"Greetings. We are from the future. Everything is going to be alright. The future is a beautiful place. But you will need some training in order to get there...

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
09 September, 10:17
FIX 2020 - TRUMP WON!!! 🇺🇸 🇺🇸 🇺🇸

45 - 46 - 47