Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 September, 12:01
Good morning and how about some more good news :)

We've already started getting hospital and doctor bills.
One bill is over $17,000 and after insurance and a letter asking for favor due to our financial lack of money. I believe the bill is now ZERO.
It was reduced to $1600 and I believe my letter cancelled the remaining balance.

Thank you Dear Lord for I don't know how we are going to pay bills and be able to eat. I know with prayer and focus on you Lord is all I need. I am blessed again 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
07 September, 04:43
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I have chill bumps....

what an amazing testimony which builds my faith in God and his goodness.

Thank you. God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
08 September, 06:23
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
I did too when I saw the message "your payment plan has been cancelled".

A couple of other things recently because money is so tight. My water bill was paid one month. I even asked my sister if she paid it for me. Last month I couldn't pay all of the electric bill and this month when I paid on it the balance from last month was no longer there.

I thank you God for every financial blessing is food on the table.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
you are clearly God's favorite.

AMEN.
08:01 AM - Sep 09, 2023
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Eowyn777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Eowyn 777, click on at the bottom under it