Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 September, 12:01
Good morning and how about some more good news :)

We've already started getting hospital and doctor bills.
One bill is over $17,000 and after insurance and a letter asking for favor due to our financial lack of money. I believe the bill is now ZERO.
It was reduced to $1600 and I believe my letter cancelled the remaining balance.

Thank you Dear Lord for I don't know how we are going to pay bills and be able to eat. I know with prayer and focus on you Lord is all I need. I am blessed again 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
07 September, 04:43
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I have chill bumps....

what an amazing testimony which builds my faith in God and his goodness.

Thank you. God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates @IceKates
I did too when I saw the message "your payment plan has been cancelled".

A couple of other things recently because money is so tight. My water bill was paid one month. I even asked my sister if she paid it for me. Last month I couldn't pay all of the electric bill and this month when I paid on it the balance from last month was no longer there.

I thank you God for every financial blessing is food on the table.
06:23 PM - Sep 08, 2023
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
09 September, 08:01
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
you are clearly God's favorite.

AMEN.