Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
ANON'S friend patriot tonight I had to admit my 89 year old stepfather he is bleeding blood clots there running test. He took the shot he would not listen to me I tried he took two boosters he has never had any health problems I pray its not cancer. Pray with me for Victor friends he is WWII vet flew in b-52's voted for Trump.
10:04 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
16 November, 12:04
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I pray this reaches you all in good healthπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ€²
How is it going?🀲❀️
I am seeing this now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
16 November, 11:56
Sending good thoughts and πŸ™ your way. Many are in that spot today. Sending much love to you and all for holding the line.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
16 November, 11:42
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ praying for your step father Sneakers. I read ahead and saw your post about diverticulitis. I pray that he makes a full and speedy recovery. And please thank him for his service! 🫢🏻😊

arba happihr @arba
16 November, 11:39
Wow my father in law flew B52 bomber during ww2
I remember hearing about his plane buzzing the towers
They were punished by adding more flights
πŸ™
Sending prayers his way.πŸ™πŸ™

connie wright @cowri
16 November, 11:39
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 November, 11:24
πŸ™πŸ’”πŸ™

Jackie Piddle @jax001
09 September, 09:18
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ you go girl.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
09 September, 08:31
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

09 September, 09:20
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
He is ok it is diverticulitis

Selah 321 @Selah
09 September, 08:18
Dear Father, please reach out to this loving Father and Veteran, allow him kindness and peace.. touch those who will be helping him that the treatment is correct...Lord make him strong, he has paid many dues and could use your grace....On Jesus name , Amen.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
09 September, 08:13
I salute your Step Dad. My father worked on the radar systems on the B52's. My mother has a magnet that came from a B52. My father brought home, 😊

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
09 September, 11:16
πŸ€πŸ™πŸ»πŸ’–πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
09 September, 11:10
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

09 September, 11:02
I wanna Thank all Patriots that Pray for My stepfather yesterday found out it wasn't cancer it was diverticulosis thanks to all my Patriot friends and Anons you Rock oh and FJB

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
16 November, 12:02
☺️πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 November, 12:18
Praise God! πŸ˜‡πŸ™ŒπŸ™

09 September, 10:40
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
09 September, 10:38
Praying for Victor!πŸ™πŸ™Œ

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
09 September, 10:36
πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈDear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Victor and heal him completely of all that is making him sick and harming him. Please give him comfort, peace, healing, love, rest, and whatever else he needs to get through this. You already know what he needs. If it be Your will Father. In Jesus' Name, I Pray. Amen.πŸ™β€οΈπŸ€—πŸ•ŠοΈ

Only followers of this user (Pinky8853) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
09 September, 10:33
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 September, 10:33
prayers my friend - sadly dealing with my cousin - who is more like my sister - has just been diagnosed with blood cancer - they are throwing everything at her - she may be dead within a year - if the bone marrow transplant works, she may have 4-5 years - she was a vital, healthy woman..I think she had 2 boosters - I am convinced it is the shot and boosters that are killing her - prayers for you and your family

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
16 November, 11:58
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
09 September, 10:31
Prayers ..... hope he is comfortable and is comforted by healing arms.. HUGS my Fren.πŸ’•πŸ™

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

amerIcan4orever @amerIcan4orever
09 September, 06:49
πŸ’šπŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ’›πŸ™πŸ’™

Jul Anon @Jul22Ree
09 September, 12:59
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™β€οΈ

09 September, 12:31
Thanks to all.of you for your prayers it wasn't cancer it was diverticulitis something simular there keeping him over night God is good.

16 November, 11:58
πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 November, 12:03
All Glory be to GodπŸ™πŸ˜‡

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
08 September, 11:47
Praying for strength, healing and comfort for your stepfather and all of your family. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 September, 11:45
Fenbenlabs.com I think is the website

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 September, 11:44
Lifting up your stepfather and you both! Prayers for solutions and the best of caring hearts with great skills to heal. In Jesus name, amen.
πŸ™βœ¨β€οΈβœ¨β€οΈβœ¨πŸ™

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
08 September, 11:42
Prayers going up now for complete healing in Yeshua's name.

Numbers 6:24-26