Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
06 September, 05:08
🤔😎May God recover and keep them safe🥲

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
06 September, 10:06
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
An anon searched video footage of the Lahaina fire and found images of Lahaina school buses parked in their lot the day before: 16 long buses and several short buses.
Images of the lot after the fire showed 12 long and a few short buses missing.
If school was cancelled the day of the fire due to high winds and a power outage, where did the missing buses go?
1:27 min.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
08 September, 08:45
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication

Caballs Kek @CaBalls
08 September, 11:55
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Below is a copy of a chat post I saw this morning on another site. No idea where this person heard the information or if it's true. It gave me some hope that maybe it might be true since no one really knows what was behind that horror. 🙏🏼🙏🏼

👇🏼
"I have heard that we cannot believe anything out of MSM about Maui !!! And the children are SAFE!!! Story goes satanic rituals places held in Lanhatini have been taken out!!"