Only people mentioned by KoffeeK in this post can reply
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
09 September, 12:05
In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
09 September, 12:04
Is he on Twitter? Because I cannot find him on there

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
09 September, 04:15
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
He is on Truth Social.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
08 September, 11:41
Hollywood is selling off their property, the elites are selling off their property.
Under the Constitution of the United States of America treason is against the law imprisonment or execution
Is the penalty. People think these monsters are still walking around, guess we have to wait for the televised trials.

Mary Mac @MEM
08 September, 08:07
🥳🥳

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 07:49
Nana would be afraid to bring any of it home for all the demons that would be attached.
Seriously!

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 September, 07:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yeah, that is how I would feel. I wouldn't even want any of their gaudy junk, lol. It would represent everything they represented. I'm bad, lol. I just need to be surrounded by good energy. That would disturb me.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 September, 08:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I know! Can’t comprehend having any of it anywhere near me/my family!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 September, 07:49
RICO RICO RICO
X3

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
08 September, 07:21
I wouldn't buy anything even if it was 1 cent!! All the proceeds should go back to the people!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 September, 07:24
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Agree...I can’t believe anyone would buy any of it.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 September, 04:35 (E)
the only ting they are watching are worms
And cover you up with dirt and rocks
And all goes well for about a week
And then your coffin begins to leak
… And the worms crawl in, the worms crawl out
The worms play pinochle on your snout
They eat your eyes, they eat your noes
They eat the jelly between your toes
… A big green worm with rolling eyes
Crawls in your stomach and out your eyes

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
08 September, 03:47
Hopefully their Gold holdings were added to the recovered gold from the Vatican

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 September, 03:54
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Agree. I would think so? 🤷‍♀️

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
08 September, 04:36 (E)
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
that all came back to us through DJT's EO's

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
08 September, 03:38
Leave them nothing take from them everything

https://youtu.be/QEd7Y2YLg...

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
08 September, 03:38
Whos gonna buy that junk.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 September, 03:44
In response Johnny Five to his Publication
Exactly!!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 September, 03:00
sure wish we could hunt them in the woods for sport.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 September, 03:04
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
guessing ss or military may have had to. idk

Paisley Park @Paisley66
08 September, 07:21
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
Like they’ve done to us as in Hunger Games

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
08 September, 02:55
I wonder how many Rothschilds are left to watch.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
08 September, 03:00
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I would assume very few if any. 😉